0121 554 8491
0121 455 0738
J W Evans Building
The Grade II* listed J W Evans building is in the heart of Birmingham’s historic Jewellery Quarter. 54-57 Albion Street was built in 1836 and is now recognised as an important example of a manufactory based in what were initially domestic premises.
English Heritage were keen to conserve not only the building, but also the original drop stamps and fly presses, dies, stock and records.
Price & Oliver supplied various items of Birmingham made brass ironmongery including knob furniture and window fittings in patterns to match the existing items.
Architect: Rodney Melville & Partners
Client: English Heritage
Main Contractor: Linford Bridgeman